Virtually every employee in every business creates and holds confidential materials.
- Legally, the Data Protection Act of 1998 requires companies to dispose of sensitive information securely or face fines of up to £5,000.
- Furthermore, identity theft has already grown to become one of the most costly security risks that businesses now face.
- Shredding also allows organisations to fulfil their moral obligations in terms of protecting the environment.
- The BWR approach is to collect and destroy ALL waste paper (rather than asking clients to waste time separating waste paper). This saves you time and money. Click here to view a list of all acceptable papers.
BWR’s confidential shredding and data destruction services offers complete peace of mind as it includes:
- Full Traceability and CCTV Surveillance
- Guarantee that all paper is recycled
- Provision of BWR Shredable Bags that ensure your confidential material is shredded without the bags ever being opened
- A certificate of destruction with every shred
What? (an offer!)
- One off bulk shred (ideal for spring clean, moving office, finding space or destroying those time-based documents)
- Regular shred (allowing you to benefit from our ‘free shredding’ deal (as above)
We also shred CDs, hard drives and other media as part of our full data destruction services.
Call 028 3834 1449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about free shredding for your organisation.